The Ottawa Climate Action Fund, an initiative of the Ottawa Community Foundation, seeks a Senior Program Specialist to support OCAF operations and program implementation. As a small team, OCAF is looking for an individual with multi-dimensional skills and interests who is adept at managing the details behind the scenes and can also support the strategic evolution of the organization.
If you are passionate about urban climate action, have strong business acumen and are naturally curious then we want your help in achieving our mission of advancing climate action to support the communities and markets in which we operate.
Competitive candidates should have:
- 7+ years experience delivering multi-year programs or projects, including planning, implementation and evaluation
- Demonstrated organizational skills including ability to work independently
- Market research and analytical experience/skills
- Work experience and knowledge in urban climate change challenges and low-carbon solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in core business software
- Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for learning and growth